What is Best for Removing Baby Fat from Face, Buccal Removal or Malar Fat Pads Liposuction?

Hy Im 21 years old male. My cheeks are extremely fat like on a fat baby but the rest of my body is very fit.   My questions is, Is it babyfat That I havent loose? Is it a genetic storage place?  I read about buccal removal and malar fat pads liposuction is there any other options?what do you think  is the best procedur in this case? Thanks for your time doc.

Buccal Fat Removal for a 21 y.o. male

+1

Dear Ben25,

It is crucial to keep in mind that aging causes the atrophy of the buccal fat pad; so it is essential to be a candidate for buccal fat pad removal before considering it as a viable option, especially at young age.

Malar fat removal and other facial contouring techniques could be good alternatives or supplemental procedures to enhance the facial features of a patient.

Therefore, I recommend that you seek consultation with an experienced surgeon who will provide you with the best solution preserving your natural appearance.

Best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian