Would lipo make the banding/crease go away? will it make my arms sag? (Photo)

it has been a year since my arm lift and i still have the banding/crease issue. i would like your opionions on how to correct this. i have a good shape and definition in both arms, however, if i have lipo, will it make my arms droop or sag?

Scar from bandage

+1
Your photo suggests that the bandage caused an indented scar to form after your arm lift.

A little liposuction will reduce the contrast between the rest of your arm and the indented scar.
But ideally, the scar should be surgically released and fat transplants done beneath it, to prevent the 
scar from re-forming. 

The scar can reform - which is disappointing but even if so, is usually significantly better. Best wishes.

Would lipo make the banding/crease go away? will it make my arms sag?

+1
No in my over the internet opinion. I would offer rigotomies with micro fat grafts to try to eliminate the "banding"... 

A crease after an arm lift?

+1
Thank you for your pictures. This is the most unusual place to have a crease. It may have represented a long pleat at the time of closure of your incision. Liposuction may help decrease the appearance of the crease if it is used judiciously. I would consult multiple consultations from board-certified plastic surgeons.  

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Arm lift arm reduction brachioplasty arm band arm liposuction

+1
The picture of the arm band and the arm band you describe are fairly common in my practice of massive weight-loss patients.  In most cases, I believe these arm bands are congenital. That means you were probably born with this arm band.
When I consult with massive weight loss patients for an arm lift or arm reduction, I look for these arm bands. During arm lift surgery, I spent a significant amount of time disrupting this arm band with the liposuction cannula. In addition, I spend a significant amount of time removing the fat on both sides of the arm scar band. Arm liposuction and the removal of excess arm skin and fat usually solves the arm band problem.
I would advise you have aggressive arm liposuction around the arm scar band. I doubt you will need a repeat arm lift after this aggressive arm liposuction.
Good luck. 

J. Timothy Katzen, MD, FACS