I had lip pigmentation after zoom whitening session. how can i get rid of the pigmentation?

Time will return the lips to pink from white

Sounds like some Zoom Whitening gel was exposed to your lip.  These white dots and marks should disapear in hours to a couple of days.  Vitamin E oil helps pacify the brurning and quicken the repair process.  If they are still present after three days return to  the dentist for an evaluation

Blemish on lips after Zoom whitening

The white spots on your lips are most likely a result of the whitening gel accidentally touching the lips during the procedure.  No need to worry, they'll resolve on their own in a day or two.

Regards,

Peter Mann DDS

Peter Mann, DDS
Manhattan Dentist

Lip Pigmentation after Zoom

The "white spots" on your lip will probably resolve and go away all by itself. Vit E does help it feel better.

Use Vitamin E

Vit E oil has been used by many practices to relieve any burning spots on gums or lips but  I will recommend that you see your dentist for quick exam

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Dentist