Should I Go for Zoom if I Have Naturally Yellow Teeth?

I dont drink tea/coffee or smoke. Never had fillings etc. Does this mean it will work better?

Zoom for Naturally Yellow Teeth

+2

That's exactly what ZOOM was made for. Naturally yellow teeth usually respond the best to whitening procedures.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Whitening for Yellow Teeth

+2

GOOD NEWS!  Yellow teeth get the best result on tray whitening and in-office power bleaching. Zoom is one brand that works well. Everyone should have a beautiful white smile.

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom works very well for yellow teeth.

+2

Yes Zoom works very well on yellow teeth, much more so than gray teeth.  It should also last longer since you are not a coffee drinker or smoker. 

Michael Firouzian, DDS
Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom whitening for yellow stains

+1
A smile that is more yellow than white will usually respond very well to Zoom teeth whitening. The common misconception about Zoom is that a layer of the tooth is lost. This is NOT true. Since the natural tooth structure is porous it absorbs color, which causes staining. A zoom treatment involves placing a gel on the teeth which gets absorbed. The oxygen molecules in the gel remove the stain molecules from the teeth. Hence making the teeth appear whiter and brighter!

Sam Saleh, DDS
Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom Whitening Works

+1

A combination of in office dental bleaching as well as at home bleaching trays should do the job.  Zoom is made to work with inside the tooth and get you some results.  Individual results vary, but there will be some improvement.

Thomas I. Chen, DMD
New Brunswick Cosmetic Dentist

Yes office Whitening will work

+1

I prefer Boost whitening system because we at hebron Smiles have better results with no or less sensitivity. I will suggest that you should get Desensitizing solution after zoom bleaching to avoid any sensitivity issues.  

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Cosmetic Dentist