Is Latisse Available at the Local Pharmacy?

I live in Alexandria, VA and I'm wondering if i can purchase Latisse at CVS?

CVS Carries Latisse

+1

Nearly all pharmacies, including CVS, carry Latisse. The cost runs between $100-150 with most places selling it at $120. It requires a prescription. However, I doubt most physicians that write prescriptions or sell it out of their offices require repeat office visits for a prescription unless there has been a side effect. I believe all my patients have asked about it in conjunction with the main reason they consulted me, rather than set up a specific appointment regarding Latisse.

The initial prescription should last two months but after that, a prescription could last about four months since your lashes would have already grown in, and not need daily application.

There is a way to make Latisse last longer. Use your own lash liner or buy a cheap one at the makeup counter. This will soak up less of the product than using the one suplied by Allergan.

The stuff really does work. I keep threatening to take a weed wacker to trim down our aesthetician's lashes!

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Latisse at the pharmacy

+1

Latisse can be purchased at most pharmacies.  However,  it is a prescription drug so you would need a prescription to get it.  It is considered cosmetic, so it is not covered by insurance or prescription plans.  It usually costs around $120.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon