Specific Laser for Blue and Green Tattoo Removal?

What is the specific laser that removes the color blue and green tattoos? I had more than 9 sessions with the green and blue still being prominent (other colors are gone). I am looking for the ideal laser to target those colors specifically. What could it be? Please help.

Picosure 755 Alex is probably the best

+1
This laser is the best at this moment in time to treat blue, but especially green tattoos. Greens are one of the hardest colours to remove, and the pico laser at 755 nm is probably your best shot at fading and possibly removing tattoos. 

Picosecond technology is a revolution, as it uses more power in a much shorter pulse duration.... essentially means it shatters the green pigment more effectively.

Regards

Dr Davin S. Lim 
Laser and Cosmetic Dermatologist

Brisbane Dermatologist

Q switched Alexandrite

+1

Tattoo removal is certainly a painful and time-consuming enterprise. Nine treatments is certainly not out of the ordinary at all.

Blue and green are two colors that are particularly difficult to remove. The laser of choice is probably a Q switched laser which works in the 625-755 nm range. Candela has the Alex Tri-Vantage which is a very effective laser for this purpose.

You might ask whether your physician has been using a Q switched laser at this wavelength. If so, I would continue treatments.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist