Specific Laser for Blue and Green Tattoo Removal?

What is the specific laser that removes the color blue and green tattoos? I had more than 9 sessions with the green and blue still being prominent (other colors are gone). I am looking for the ideal laser to target those colors specifically. What could it be? Please help.

Q switched Alexandrite

+1

Tattoo removal is certainly a painful and time-consuming enterprise. Nine treatments is certainly not out of the ordinary at all.

Blue and green are two colors that are particularly difficult to remove. The laser of choice is probably a Q switched laser which works in the 625-755 nm range. Candela has the Alex Tri-Vantage which is a very effective laser for this purpose.

You might ask whether your physician has been using a Q switched laser at this wavelength. If so, I would continue treatments.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.