How Many Laser Sessions Would It Take to Clear Acne? (photo)

i've had acne since i was 11, now i'm 15 and it keeps getting worse. a few months ago it got so much better it was almost gone, but now it reappeared and i'm thinking of having laser treatments as i have tried everything and it's still there. Please help. thanks. P.s. I also have acne on the sides of my face and on my chin

Laser Treatment for Acne

+1

There is no set amount of laser treatments for acne that clears every patient.  I find that the most effective regimen for treating acne is to use a combination of a series of laser treatments with prescription acne medications.  Most of our patients require a short series of laser acne treatments, usually around 5-8 treatments, depending on the severity of their acne.  Photodynamic Therapy, Isolaz, and Blue & Red Light Therapy tend to be the most effective treatments for acne, in my opinion - though your dermatologist will recommend a regimen for you based on what will work best for your skin.