Laser Hair Removal: Accuracy For Straightening Hairline?

Hi, i have had a single laser session (1 zap) to straighten the hairline above my forehead (male). After a week, I am noticing that the hair about 2 inches above the area also appears to be thinning quite considerably. How likely is it that my single session is affecting the surrounding areas, and is this permanent?! Probably a stupid thing for a guy to do, but the salesman was pretty convincing that only the treated area would be affected. What are your thoughts on the chances of regrowth??

Laser Hair Removal Affects Treated Regions

Thank you for your question. Only the treated area should be affected.  The region 2 inches away should be safe.  You should see a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon to assess your hair status. I hope this helps.

Laser hair removal should only affect the treated area

I do not think that the laser should affect hair growing 2 inches above the treated area.  You may begin to have signs of male pattern baldness.  I don't know your age and I didn't see any photos but if it is from the laser, it should re-grow after only one treatment.