Does Laser Genesis Dry out Skin? TITAN Laser Ok?

It appears LG helps with Roscea, oily skin, scars, acne by minimizing pores. I don't have oily skin or roscea, if anything it's dry but very even toned. Will LG make my skin drier and add to my fine lines? I read bad reviews from people who had good skin and it got worse after Genesis...making it more wrinkly. I dont have acne/oily skin and I have very good skin tone....just fine lines that need correcting. Is LG appropriate for me? Is it safe to use TITAN with it?

Laser Genesis and Titan...

+1

Laser Genesis is a great procedure!  No it should not make your skin worse.  It is an overall good laser, mild and it helps with all complexions.

Titan is also a good laser that is meant for tightening the skin and stimulating collagen production.  These two lasers are great for all skin types and colors.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina PlasticSurgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/