How Long Should I Wait for Laser Genesis After Accutane?

I've been on a very low dose of Accutane, 10mg per day for 2 weeks. After the 2 week-period I decided to stop the Accutane. Should I still wait 6 months before having Laser Genesis (which is non invasive and non ablative)?

Laser Genesis

+1

Wait six months as this is recommended just to be safe. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything. It is better to be conservative.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Do Not Take Chances

+1

The chances are you would not have a problem. However, there are reports of some severe problems with healing even after short periods of Accutane. My advice would be to wait the six months as recommended by your physician.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist