What laser fixes pigment scar on upper lip that is neither atrophic or hypertropic? (photo)

A year ago, some psycho I never met before sucker punched me, splitting my lip. An ER Doc thankfully stitched it up evenly. There is a thin vertical line that is almost white, and the surrounding area, where there is a tiny ball, is darker (red) than the rest of my lips. What laser should I be looking into to fix the pigmentation issues? Thanks,

What laser fixes pigment scar on upper lip that is neither atrophic or hypertropic?

+2

In my experience, scars like this with associated scar tissue bulk on the red lip are usually best treated with scar revision. This involves removing the old scar and some of the bump around it and carefully closing the wound creating a much finer, flatter scar. This can be performed in the office under local anesthesia.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip scar revision in Los Angeles

+1
One of the best solutions, if applicable after an examination, would be surgical scar revision to reappose normal tissue and reduce the visibility of your lip scar. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS