Laser Treatment for Dark Circles and Under Eye Lines?

I've tried many kind and trade marks for the cream for circle under and around my eyes and also, I have lines under my eyes. I am only 28 years old and these are bothering me so much. Is there any laser that can help me?

Laser is not really the answer.

+1

Dear Ahg

Optics contributes to much of what we think of as a dark circle. Lasering the skin can firm the eyelid skin and this can in some patients help the circles. However, for many, this is a disappointing exercise. I find that providing fill in the tear trough can provide significant improvement in how the light is distributed in this area and for many people this makes a profound difference in the appearance of the dark circle. I use Restylane for this purpose.

Dr. Steinsapir