What Kind of Chemical Should I Use? (photo)

I am 18, black, and have had acne all through my teen years and it has left me with many dark spots. I want to try a peel before I head back to college so it would be great if I could get a reply soon. My skin is oily and sometimes the spots are flaky.I would like to know what type of peel I should use and the concentration I should use. I've tried many regular acne treatments like nuetrogena to try and get rid of the black spots, but nothing has shown significant improvement.

What Kind of Chemical Should I Use?

I recommend trying  a vi peel, there is about 1 week down time that you will be peeling and shedding skin but the results will be amazing.. Good Luck

9700 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90232