A Half Vial of Juvederm for Lips?
- Asked by SF2TO in Toronto, ON
- 4 years ago
One syringe of Juvederm in the lips is not enough to make you look fake.
I'm from Toronto myself. A half-syringe of Juvederm is a small amount (a half cc). A full syringe (1 cc) is a better option and will not make you look fake at all. In fact, it is not unusual for us to use two syringes to fill out the lips. So I would recommend that you have one syringe at a minimum. That way you won't feel that you need to go back and get more, and it will be a worthwhile present to yourself.
One half vial of filler for lips
You could do 1/2 of a vial (syringe) of Juvederm for lips but if you want to start slowly and not waste the second hal;f of the vial consider a half syringe of Restylane. Juvederm only comes in full syringes, Restylane comes in half and full.
Yes, half a Juvederm vial can help lips
- A half vial of Juvederm for the lips will give a nice improvement without looking done.
- Have the doctor spread it evenly with slightly more in the lower lip than the upper. You will likely do fine with 1/2 to 3/4 of a tube and not look "done".
- Give yourself a day or two for swelling to go down.
- Bruising can happen, so avoid aspirin, advil, or fish-oil supplements for at least a week beforehand which can stimulate bleeding.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.