Procedure for Off-center Chin and Asymmetric Jawline?

My chin is off centre and my jaw line looks asymmetric. I'm wondering what can be done to fix this, as my jaw aches and I can't open my mouth very wide; otherwise my jaw locks easily. Plus, I always try to cover my chin up from people as I feel embarrassed. I've never had braces. It seems to be getting worse, help please! Thank you.

You will need to see an oral or maxillofacial surgeon for this problem

+1

This is a complex problem that may involve orthognathic procedures and oral surgery as well as extensive pre-operative planning and preparation and post-operative care as well as braces and/or splints. Your first step is to seek consultation with an cranifacial surgeon with maxillofacial experience or oral surgeon.