Procedure for Off-center Chin and Asymmetric Jawline?

My chin is off centre and my jaw line looks asymmetric. I'm wondering what can be done to fix this, as my jaw aches and I can't open my mouth very wide; otherwise my jaw locks easily. Plus, I always try to cover my chin up from people as I feel embarrassed. I've never had braces. It seems to be getting worse, help please! Thank you.

You will need to see an oral or maxillofacial surgeon for this problem

This is a complex problem that may involve orthognathic procedures and oral surgery as well as extensive pre-operative planning and preparation and post-operative care as well as braces and/or splints. Your first step is to seek consultation with an cranifacial surgeon with maxillofacial experience or oral surgeon.