Is GentleMax Laser the Best for Hair Removal?

i have several areas i want to remove hair from. i want to use only the best possible laser. is gentle max the best? if not, what is? thankyou v. much!

Skill of Laser Hair Removal Technician Matters More Than Type of Laser Used

+1
The GentleMax is a great laser for laser hair removal and in the right hands – the right laser technician – may be the best that you can use. But remember, there are a lot of very good systems for the treatment of unwanted hair, and this system is just one of them. It will also depend on your hair, your skin color – and the skill of the technician to determine how well you will do with these procedures.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

The best lasers for hair removal

+1
The GentleMax is actually two lasers in one. It is Candela's GentleYag (an ND:Yag laser) combined with their GentleLase (an Alexandrite laser). I have experience using several lasers for hair removal over the last nine years (from IPL to the LightSheer Diode and many in between) and I think that the best laser for hair removal on light skin is the GentleLase and the best laser for hair removal on dark skin is the GentleYag. Therefore, the GentleMax (which is really just both of these lasers combined into one box) would be an excellent choice.

Todd Minars, MD
Miami Dermatologist