Is IPL and Photofacial Safe for Patient with Multiple Sclerosis?

I have multiple sclerosis. Can I have Photofacial cosmetic procedure with Intense Pulse Light (IPL)?

IPL and Multiple Sclerosis

+1

I know of no contrainidication to photofacials and IPL in patients with Multiple Sclerosis. It is always recommended that you discuss this with your internist or neurologist, however, before proceding and to discuss it with you laser physican (yes a doctor and not a technician). The laser physician can evaluate your medications, take a history, discuss your treatment plan with your neurologist and then poceed if cleared (which is usually the case).

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon