Hypopigmentation and Burns from IPL

I am currently having my last IPL treatment (5th). The hyperpigmented spots from Stevens-Johnson syndrome have definitely lightened (50%), but I now have hypopigmented spots from the lifted melanin. I also have IPL burns.

Is there is a more powerful, less painful process to get rid of these burns and pigmentation problems? I would appreciate any advice, go anywhere and pay anything to get back to normal.

Unfortunately someone got much too aggressive

It would appear to me that someone was way too aggressive in determining the appropriate settings that you were treated with.  Hypopigmentation cannot be treated although time has a way of blending pigmentation and sometimes in a year or so some of the pigmentation may return.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon