Hypopigmentation and Burns from IPL

I am currently having my last IPL treatment (5th). The hyperpigmented spots from Stevens-Johnson syndrome have definitely lightened (50%), but I now have hypopigmented spots from the lifted melanin. I also have IPL burns.

Is there is a more powerful, less painful process to get rid of these burns and pigmentation problems? I would appreciate any advice, go anywhere and pay anything to get back to normal.

Unfortunately someone got much too aggressive

+1

It would appear to me that someone was way too aggressive in determining the appropriate settings that you were treated with.  Hypopigmentation cannot be treated although time has a way of blending pigmentation and sometimes in a year or so some of the pigmentation may return.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon