Can I Do A Invisalign Refinement After Retainer?

I just finished my first round of refinement for Invisalign. I have to do a second round for the top, but moving on to retainers for the bottom. I'm not all that pleased with the bottom, but didn't speak up. I pick up my retainer next week, but want to do another refinement for the bottom as well. Can I do this?

It depends

+1

It depends if you got Vivera Retainers or not.  If you get Vivera your case is closed, if not then you should be able to do another refinement as long as it has not been 2 years since you case closed. 

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Refinement

+1

You should be able to do that. It will also depend if they already send out separately to do refinement on the upper you might have to wait for that to be completed first.

Tanya Vaysman, DMD
New York Orthodontist