Refinement is Needed After Invisalign. Should I Get Traditional Braces or More Trays? (photo)

I just finished my last set of invisalign trays today. My orthodontist told me that I need a refinement and gave me two options: get traditional braces or get more trays. The latter one takes a bit longer, which doesn't bother me much. I'm just more concerned about which one would guarantee the result. Which one do you think I should get? Thank you! The photo is only intended to show you how my teeth look currently. I'm not biting down in the photo.

Invisalign

+1

Invisalign refinement is usually covered as part of the treatment. So it is a good option to stick with it to avoid additional costs. 

Raleigh-Durham Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Refinement

+1

Since you are wearing the trays it’s hard to tell how much movement your teeth still need. Braces tend to be a more efficient way to move teeth, but if your doctor thinks they can get to the final result with more Invisalign trays as well I would trust their professional opinion.

Tanya Vaysman, DMD
New York Orthodontist

Refinement After Invisalign

+1

Refinement is built into the Invisalign Treatment. It is very much part of the process and, in my office, is included in the original fee.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist