Invisalign Price to Include Attachments, Initial X-rays, Impression and Retainer?

Treatment Fees and Bundles Vary

+1

The cost of Invisalign includes attachments and sometimes case refinements and even lost aligners depending on the digital treatment plan submitted with Invisalign.

As far as the initial records (X-rays, models, etc.) and the retainers, the orthodontist might choose to include these in the overall fee or have them as added fees.

For a ball park figure for Cupertino, I'd expect to pay anywhere between $5500-$8000 for all of those things together depending on where you go. You might also find prices higher and lower than that, but that is my best guess after going to school in that area of the country.

Allentown Orthodontist

Invisalign costs

+1

Every Doctor has a different protocol of policy regarding how they charge for invisalign.  Some charge one full case fee, some break it down into individual fees. At the end it its one total cost.  I would choose not by how the fees are broken down or how you might conrstuct the cheapest total package by using different clinicians to piecmeil it out.  GO with the doctor that will get you the best results and can show you a record of sucess and generally has an office that makes you feel impressed.

Lawrence Singer, DMD
Washington Cosmetic Dentist

What does Invisalign Include?

+1

Usually Invisalign includes the attachments and impressions.  In our office we often include the x-rays as well since our mutual goal is healthy, straight teeth.  The retainer varies by Dentist. Their is not "set" rule and is worth asking about in the initial consultation.  Again, at our office, we usually include the retainer in the initial fee.  Good Luck, you are going to love the results you get with Invisalign!

Madeleinne Zapantis, DMD
Long Island Cosmetic Dentist