INVISALIGN - I am on my 21st aligner and I have 22 in total. How long will refinements take?

I started the invisalign program nearly a year ago and I'm just about on my last aligner. All my teeth are now completely straight except for my front tooth. It's on a slant and needs to be brought down more, but only a bit. I will need refinements and I am totally sick of invisalign and hate it. How many more aligners do you reckon I'd be getting?

Refinements

+1

Talk to your Dr who will know best what you can expect. This last part is very important and should be a short time. Also during retention more can be done during this phase. Don't bail out now you have worked too hard you are almost at the finish line don't fall down

Chesterfield Orthodontist

How long should my refinement take

+1

Refinements are normally shorter than the actual treatment.  Not sure how long it would take.  Tell your dentist what you are unhappy with and they should communicate that to invisalign

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

How much longer to complete Invisalign treatment?

+1

Let your doctor know what you still want to correct, and also that you are ready to be done with it. Your doctor can include this information in the prescription to Invisalign for the refinement aligners. This gives the Invisalign technician a much better idea what to focus on so you get what you want in the least amount of time. This refinement will require updated impressions or digital scans of your teeth for the best outcome.

Rob van den Berg, DDS, MS
San Ramon Orthodontist