How Much Does It Cost to Get a Tooth Gap Closed?

I have a gap in my two front tooth and I was wondering, how much willl it cost to get it closed?

Fees to close gaps between teeth depend on what method chosen

When dealing with gaps in teeth, there are two choices: restorative or moving teeth (orthodontics). Each choice has choices.

Restorative:

• Composite bonding (plastic tooth colored filling material)
• Porcelain Veneers

Orthodontics:

• Invisalign Express (small gap)
• Invisalign Full (large gap)
• Brackets

The fee could range from a few hundred dollars to many thousands of dollars, depending on method and skill of the dentist. The BEST thing to do would be schedule a consultation with a dentist or orthodontist (or both) that you trust and ask for options and associated fees.

Closing gaps in teeth

Depending on your individual goals, you might use limited orthodontics (a few hundred dollars), bonding ($500-$1000), porcelain veneers ($2000-$10,000) or Invisalign ($5000-$7000) to close the gap. Schedule a consultation visit with your dentist or orthodontist to discuss your goals for your teeth/smile, and your dentist will give you options to reach those goals. Good Luck!

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Dentist