How Much Does It Cost to Get a Tooth Gap Closed?

I have a gap in my two front tooth and I was wondering, how much willl it cost to get it closed?

Fees to close gaps between teeth depend on what method chosen

+1

When dealing with gaps in teeth, there are two choices: restorative or moving teeth (orthodontics). Each choice has choices.

Restorative:

• Composite bonding (plastic tooth colored filling material)
• Porcelain Veneers

Orthodontics:

• Invisalign Express (small gap)
• Invisalign Full (large gap)
• Brackets

The fee could range from a few hundred dollars to many thousands of dollars, depending on method and skill of the dentist. The BEST thing to do would be schedule a consultation with a dentist or orthodontist (or both) that you trust and ask for options and associated fees.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Closing gaps in teeth

+1

Depending on your individual goals, you might use limited orthodontics (a few hundred dollars), bonding ($500-$1000), porcelain veneers ($2000-$10,000) or Invisalign ($5000-$7000) to close the gap. Schedule a consultation visit with your dentist or orthodontist to discuss your goals for your teeth/smile, and your dentist will give you options to reach those goals. Good Luck!

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist