Is There an Option To Raise Just The Inner Corners During a Brow Lift?

I dislike the angle of my eyebrows. They're lower at the inner corners, and when I relax my forehead make me look angry. I'm young, so this isn't a problem of sagging. Is there any way I can raise only the inner parts of my eyebrows without lifting my entire forehead? I prefer a more smooth/flat/angling downwards kind of look.

Botox, xeomin & dysport for brow lift

+1

The best way in a young person to adjust the brow height is with BOTOX, Xeomin or Dysport. All three neuromodulators can be used very elegantly to shape the brow. It is a way to lift the brows and shape it as you need while your face continues to change with age. Surgical brow lifts can look very unnatural, particularly in young people, and are not always good at shaping the brow to the specifications you may want. Sometimes filler in combination with BOTOX affects the brow muscle and can give a very natural looking appearance.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Medial brow lift to raise inner corners of eyebrows

+1

A medial brow lift can be performed through a partial coronal approach.  To raise the medial portion of the eyebrows it is important to soften the corrugator muscles, which are medial depressors of the eyebrows.

Raising Just the Inner Corners of the Eyebrows

+1

Yes, it is possible to raise just the inner corners of the eyebrows. There are multiple ways to lift the brows; this is another example of why techniques should be individualized to meet the needs of each patient.

Raising inner portions of brows

+1

It is certainly possible and relatively easy  to do this. However, it is unclear how much you might want the change to be. As a matter of fact, we often try not to have this change with the average aging brow that sags more at the sides. It would help if we could see pictures.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful Brows

+1

It would have been helpful if you had submitted photos. However, there have been studies evaluating what factors contribute to beautiful appearing eyebrows and they generally indicate that the medial or inner brow should lie at a lower level than the lateral or outer brow, just the opposite of what you want. Get opinions from more than one surgeon before you commit yourself to an operation.

David S. Motoki, MD
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Brow Lift

+1

Yes, it is possible but I think not wise as it creates a very bizarre look. It may be the right thing for you individually but without photos it is impossible to give you a more precise answer. Botox will block the muscle activity that pulls down the inner brow so you might want to do that first to get a preview of what the surgical effect might be.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Option to raise the inner brow with a browlift is possible.

+1

Option to raise the inner brow with a browlift is possible. An incision can be made at the hairline and the roots buried so they grow thru the incision and in front of it or it can be made behind the hairline. That will raise your hairline however while the other won't.

Lifting the inner brow- beware! Brow lifts must respect inner brow position!

+1

This is absolutely possible but almost never indicated.  most peole benefit from lateral elevation but medial elevation almost always will result in a perplexed or surprised look.  you need to be evaluated by a plastic and reconstructive surgeon who is well versed in periorbital aesthetics.  Be very careful with making changes to your medial brow as medial brow separation and elevation are difficult to correct.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Correcting the shape of the brow

+1

correcting the shape of the brow:

• botox can elevate the inner corners
  • release of the glabella muscle through small incisions can elevate the inner brow