Injections After Seroma Made We Pass Out- What Was Is?

I had a TT,lipo, thigh lift,and breast aug 15 days ago.I developed a volleyball-like mass in my lower ab,upper pubic area. Dr said it was seroma.He drained it and got 4 syringes full of liquid.Then he injected me with an orangish/yellowish liquid.It burned like FIRE I became lightheaded, pale white, and almost passed out.He had me sit in a chair for 15-20 mins until I could stand again. What was it and why does it still ache? Is it possible this sclerosing agent got into a muscle?

Seroma Injection

I would guess your surgeon injected the fluid filled space with tetracycline to try scleroe or oblliterated the seroma cavity. this probalbly caused your pain and irritation but it did not harm the muscle. Seromas sometimereuire repeated aspiration until they resolve. be patient and your surgeon will get you through this .