Need Info on Best Way to Improve Appearance of Acne Scars?

I had co2 laser 12 yrs ago for acne scars without Much improvement. I'm 60 and less elasticity In my skin makes them look deeper. What can I Do to improve the appearance of my skin

Hello

+1

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.

Age 60 with acne and no improvement with co2 resurfacing

+1

I see that a lot where people have received co2 laser resurfacing and achieved minimal improvement. Generally I tell people that resurfacing will get you 10-25% of improvement each time that you do it. Your problem is likely the deeper tissue. I would approach your scars with a mutlilayered approach with co2 laser resurfacing used in a different way.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatments for acne scars

+1

Without a photo and an examination, it is difficult to predict what treatments would work for acne scars, but I would suggest considering fractional laser resurfacing in combination with a micro laser peel to address both the deeper and surface issues.

Fractional laser resurfacing also tightens skin and stimulates new collagen deposition in addition to treating acne scarring.

One can also consider following the laser treatments with a filler, such as Sculptra for overall skin volume improvement or hyaluronic acid or Radiesse for individuals scars. 

Please supply a photo for a better evaluation.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon