How to Make Face More Proportional?

What can be done to improve my nose and/or chin to make them more proportional to my face?

More proportional face with rhinoplasty and chin implant

You have a slightly bulbous tip that can be made thinner and narrower to further refine your facial features. The remainder of the nose appears normal so you may need just a tip-plasty. As far as your chin goes, it is impossible to say what the projection is, but it does appear to be quite narrow in the pre-jowl sulcus area. If your chin projection is adequate, then a pre-jowl implant made by Implantech would be the best option for you. If you have retrusion of your chin as well as a weak pointed chin, a Mittelman pre-jowl chin implant made by Implantech is recommended. These come in small, medium, and large sizes. The sizing of the implant would be determined during a consultation.