How to Make Face More Proportional?

What can be done to improve my nose and/or chin to make them more proportional to my face?

More proportional face with rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

You have a slightly bulbous tip that can be made thinner and narrower to further refine your facial features. The remainder of the nose appears normal so you may need just a tip-plasty. As far as your chin goes, it is impossible to say what the projection is, but it does appear to be quite narrow in the pre-jowl sulcus area. If your chin projection is adequate, then a pre-jowl implant made by Implantech would be the best option for you. If you have retrusion of your chin as well as a weak pointed chin, a Mittelman pre-jowl chin implant made by Implantech is recommended. These come in small, medium, and large sizes. The sizing of the implant would be determined during a consultation.

The face can be made more proportional.

+1

This is one the the keys to excellent plastic surgery that appears natural. The tip of your nose is bulbous and can be refined. I'd have to see a profile view to evaluate the at aspect of the surgery. Your chin would look more proportional if you had either prejowl implants or a combined chin-prejowl implant. See an experienced surgeon and let him guide you to your best options.

Making the Face More Proportional with Rhinoplasty and Chin Surgery

+1

Hi,

Your nose has a bulbous tip that can be refined with rhinoplasty.  Your chin appears to be pointed and may be improved with a pre-jowl implant.  Best to consult with qualified facial plastic or plastic surgeons to get a few "in person" opinions.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Proportional face

+1

Without a photo, it is not possible to say anything here.  I'd advise you to either re-submit with photos or go to some plastic surgeons for a consult and their advice.  

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS