Natural Remedy for Deep Pores from Acne?

I have deep pores created by acne on one cheek. The skin looks very uneven because of that. Can I have some natural remedy for that?

Deep acne scars

+1

Deep scars from acne have no outstanding solution as even excision, dermabrasion, chemical peels, lasers, and facelifts are never able to completly remove them.  I know of nothing short of these treatments that has any significant benefit to the patient.

Acne and pore size

+1

I know of no natural remedy to treat your condition. I use lasers to diminish pore size and improve acne for patients. It is a relatively benign procedure with little  to no pain.  There is also no real downtime.