Natural Remedy for Deep Pores from Acne?

I have deep pores created by acne on one cheek. The skin looks very uneven because of that. Can I have some natural remedy for that?

Deep acne scars

Deep scars from acne have no outstanding solution as even excision, dermabrasion, chemical peels, lasers, and facelifts are never able to completly remove them.  I know of nothing short of these treatments that has any significant benefit to the patient.

Acne and pore size

I know of no natural remedy to treat your condition. I use lasers to diminish pore size and improve acne for patients. It is a relatively benign procedure with little  to no pain.  There is also no real downtime.