I Have Always Wondered if the Glands of my Penis Looks Normal? (photo)

I am not sure if glands look like this, is it normal? Thanks

Treatment of pearly penile papules with the CO2 Laser

+1

It appears as though you have some very tiny pearly penile papules. The treatment of choice for these lesions in CO2 laser. I have treated over 600 patients with this condition with no problems, and the treatment is painless and requires no injections. Topical creams and "home remedies" do not work and can cause injury. Be wary of false claims of these treatments on the internet. I hope this helps. Take care, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist

Pearly penile papules

+1

The picture is not clear, but the lesions appear to be benign pearly penile papules.  We've had sucess with treating them via electrosurgery.

Anatoli Freiman, MD, FRCPC

Toronto Dermatology Centre

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Pearly Penile Papules are harmless and can be removed with radio frequency

+1

Although your picture is not clear. The small saliences at the ridge of the glans seem to be pearly penile papules or hirsutoid papilloma. These are harmless anatomic variants. They are not transmitted by sexual activity.

Often the removal of the hirsuties coronar glandis is desired, because the sexual partner finds them aesthetically displeasing. In our practice we treat many patients with this condition. We use a protocol we developed with a radio frequency device, which usually gives even better healing results than a laser because of less lateral heating of the surrounding tissue. 

I hope this helps

Dr. Robert Kasten

Dermatologist

Robert Kasten, MD
Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon