How Can I Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation and Acne?

How can I get rid of hyperpigmentation & acne, they ruined my skin. Also Plz tell me the approximate cost.

Treat The Acne First

+1

The first thing is to stop the acne breakouts.  Each time you get a pimple, it goes away and then a dark marks stays for months.  Treating the dark marks before the acne is under control is like building a new house before the old house that was on fire has the fire extinguished.  Once the acne stops the dark marks will lighten on their own.  A series of light chemical peels and using sun screen SPF 30 can also be of help.

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.