Hyperpigmentation from Laser Burns

i went in for Photorejuvenation with ipl on 4th of jan this year i got second degree burns and now after a month my skin is all pathy and hyperpimented,my face is ruined please help going to get engaged by may, i have changed my dermatologist and i went in for derma roller with no significant difference . please help what ca i do . what will be the best treatment to get rid of it .

Hyperpigmented scar treatment

+2

It is still early and the hyperpigmentation may eventually resolve. You could try a skin bleaching cream under medical supervision which should speed up the process of scar color fading.