How Much Does a Mini Lift Cost?

i found the descriptions of mini lift procedure fit my need for moderate facelifting. can a doctor offer a price or cost range for the mini face lifting surgery?

Mini FaceLifts cost between $6000-8500 under local anesthesia.

+4

Mini Facelifts are very popular and just what many patients need for roughly $6000-8500 and done under local anesthesia with less downtime and risks involved. It is still surgery though.  Sincerely,

David Hanen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Minilift.

+2

Minilift costs can vary from different parts of the country.  The costs can vary from 5000-15000 depending on who you go to.  The most important thing is going to someone who has results that are shown in their before and after books.

Benjamin Bassichis, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Costs of a minilift or minimally invasive facelift procedure

+2

The price for this type of procedure varies significantly depending upon where in the country you are located. The price in our part of Florida I've seen ranges from around 5500 to 7500 dollars. Our price including anesthesia, facility and professional fees is around 6550. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost for a mini lift

+1
 The cost for mini lift is quite variable and it depends upon the 3 components: These are surgeon's fee, anesthesia doctor's fee, and operating room fee. Remember a mini lift tends to give mini results, so make sure you're performing the right operation for the right set of circumstances. For many examples of face lifting results, please see the link below to our facelift photo gallery.

Mini Lifts should cost between $2,000 to $8,000ish : pricing breakdown

+1

There are many factors that can go into what a Mini Lift will cost:

1. Geographical Area / Competitive Market Price

2. Level of training of Surgeon

3. Market demand for specific Surgeon

4. Facility / Anesthesia fees if done under IV sedation or General Anesthesia

5. How much overhead a practice has and how much money they need to generate every month

6. Honesty of the Surgeon doing the procedure

7. How difficult a specific case may be compared to another

8. How often a Surgeon does the case (ie. if only doing a couple of surgeries a month they may jack up the price as much as possible)

8. If other procedures are also being done may get a lower price with a "package deal"

9. Some Mini Lifts are truly "mini" and should not cost as much as a more involved  Mini Lift

10. Highly skilled and experienced surgeons can apply these intangibles to the cost of the surgery

End of the day you have to factor many things into what a Mini Lift will cost but certainly should not cost much more than $8,000. Once you cross this value line then you should really be receiving a full facelift and all the work that goes into it.

The big key is to find out which type of facelift and which Surgeon is best for you and then find out about pricing.

Kamran Jafri, MD

Cost of Mini Lift--West Palm Beach

+1

As with all surgery, the cost varies with area of the country, experience and reputation of the surgeon, type of anesthesia, surgical facility, and extent of the surgery.  I apply the name "mini lift" to a very limited cheek (and sometimes neck) lift procedure that I perform in my office surgical suite under local anesthesia.  The patient does have the option of having IV sedation at an outpatient surgery center.  At these two venues, the average cost would range from $3,600 up to $6,000, all inclusive of the surgeon's fee, anesthesiologist's fee, and surgical facility charges.  It all depends on just what the patient needs and wants.  Sometimes a really minimal "tuck" might be even less.

Richard G. Schwartz, MD

The Cost of a Mini Facelift

+1

The price of a mini-facelift such as the LiteLift, Quick Lift, Lifestyle Lift or others varies:

• amongst surgeons,
  • whether it is part of a chain of  facilities,
  • whether anesthesia is involved, and
  • if other procedures are done at the same time.

In California, a patient undergoing a procedure such as the LiteLift can expect to pay a minimum of  $5,000 for the surgeon's fee with extra for the facility or other procedures. Always ask for a breakdown of prices.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

MINI LIFT COST

+1

Greetings,

Mini lifts vary in price from State to State and Doctor to Doctor.    A mini lift should cost less than a full-face lift. An approximate fee for mini lift is between $6,000 and $15,000.  Select your surgeon by experience and skill and not by the cost of the surgery.  

Thank you for the question,

Dr. David Alessi

David Alessi, MD

Cost

+1

The cost of any facial surgery will vary by location and doctor. Your fee should be well below the full face lift fee. Don't look for price. Look for experience and quality

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

4000-6000

+1

If you are paying more than $6000, you are probably paying too much or you are getting more than a mini lift.

Nasimul Huq, MD
Niagara Falls Plastic Surgeon