How Much Does Sclerotherapy Cost?

Sclero cost

+2

i charge per session $300 for the first two sessions and $150 dollars for each additional session. Prices can vary per region. This is my price in the washington, dc area.

Ashburn General Surgeon

Cost Varies.

+1

The cost of sclerotherapy can vary from doctor to doctor and locale to locale. I charge 350$ for the first session which is a full treatment getting the spiders and reticulars. The follow up sessions are priced depending on how much is required to do. If it is a second full session then it is 350$. If it is less than a full session then it is prorated depending on how may syringes I use.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

Sclerotherapy cost can depend on a few things

+1

Sclerotherapy treatments depend on a few things such as the area of the country you live in and the number of spider veins to be treated. In bigger cities such as LA or NY the treatments can be pricey. I would say the national average cost is $250 to $500 per half hour session. If the veins are confined to a few areas both legs could be treated in a half hour. Remember that it takes on average 2 to 4 half hour sessions to adequately treat the vessels. So you are looking at a range of $500-$2000. As with any dermatologic condition or cosmetic procedure it is always advised to consult a dermatologist to examine the veins and discuss any risks or costs.

J. Morgan O'Donoghue, MD
Sarasota Dermatologist