How Much Does Sclerotherapy Cost?

Sclero cost

i charge per session $300 for the first two sessions and $150 dollars for each additional session. Prices can vary per region. This is my price in the washington, dc area.

Ashburn General Surgeon

44095 Pipeline Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147

Sclerotherapy costs.

I charge $450 per session and I spend 30-45 min usually doing it. Usually I can get all the veins on both legs done in each session. Usually requires 3 sessions to clear spider veins. support hose is a must.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

9201 W Sunset Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90069

Sclerotherapy cost - Buffalo Niagara, NY

Sclerotherapy is an art and you are paying for the expertise of the physician or provider.

It is hoped that this provider eliminates underlying causes that reduce the likelihood of recurrence and which optimizes the likelihood of success. This may require a duplex venous ultrasound scan in some cases. 

Do your research and get the most up to date techniques witht he best sclerosant solutions and you should have great outcomes. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221

Cost of Sclerotherapy

Cost of treatment varies region by region. In the Midwest cost run from $250-400 per treatment.

Mimi Lee, MD
Little Rock General Surgeon

8315 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72227

Cost Varies.

The cost of sclerotherapy can vary from doctor to doctor and locale to locale. I charge 350$ for the first session which is a full treatment getting the spiders and reticulars. The follow up sessions are priced depending on how much is required to do. If it is a second full session then it is 350$. If it is less than a full session then it is prorated depending on how may syringes I use.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

9955 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108

Sclerotherapy cost can depend on a few things

Sclerotherapy treatments depend on a few things such as the area of the country you live in and the number of spider veins to be treated. In bigger cities such as LA or NY the treatments can be pricey. I would say the national average cost is $250 to $500 per half hour session. If the veins are confined to a few areas both legs could be treated in a half hour. Remember that it takes on average 2 to 4 half hour sessions to adequately treat the vessels. So you are looking at a range of $500-$2000. As with any dermatologic condition or cosmetic procedure it is always advised to consult a dermatologist to examine the veins and discuss any risks or costs.

J. Morgan O'Donoghue, MD
Sarasota Dermatologist

1952 Field Road
Sarasota, FL 34231