How Much Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost?

How much does laser skin resurfacing cost? Should I buy a package deal or individual treatments?

Cost of laser skin resurfacing varies...

In general, the cost varies between $500 - $5,000. There are several lasers available in the market for skin resurfacing. Prior to considering the price, you should first decide (in consultation with your physician) which laser would work best for your problem. Your physician should have several laser modalities for you to choose from and provide you with the merits / comparison of each option. Next, you should decide how much downtime you can afford to have. This is especially important since some laser methods require multiple treatment sessions in order to achieve the desired results. Therefore, the total cost varies depending on the intermittent downtime and the number of treatment sessions. I hope this helps. All the best.