How Much Does IPL Cost?

Cost of IPL

+2
Our office charges $475 for full face IPL, with discounts for added on areas and subsequent treatments.  Depending on your skin type and need, a series of 3-4 may be recommended.  In the right hands, IPL can be a very effective way to remove brown and red spots from your skin. 

Seattle Dermatologist

Cost of IPL

+2

IPL is a great treatment for redness, rosacea and superficial pigmentation. Usually three treatments are done at intervals of three weeks. Cost runs anywhere from 300 to 500 per treatment.

Cynthia Boxrud, MD
Santa Monica Oculoplastic Surgeon

IPL Prices

+2

I have seen a huge price range on this particular treatment. I've seen them as low as $150 and as high as $500 to the face. At my office we charge a fair price because I feel it's a wonderful treatment to offer my dermatolgy patients who have suffered from extreme sun damage, rosacea and other pigmented diseases of the skin. It does a great job and the patients are generally very pleased with the results. Most patients need 2-3 treatments and most offices give a discount if you purchase a package of 3 together.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

IPL costs a few hundred

+2

IPl price used to be around $500 per one treatment. As this modality became more popular and available the cost is now also more affordable. It can range between $200 and $350 per one session. Most patients will need series of 5 treatments so, packages are usually are better deals. You should expect to pay for package of 5 IPL's around $1000.

Gregory Turowski, MD, PhD

IPL cost

+1
This really depends on a variety of factors, such as the city you're in, the technology used, and the area you'd like to have treated. Generally, in Toronto, Ontario, you can expect to pay around $300 for a session targeting the face.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Cost of $380

+1
IPL is conducted by our nurses (laser nurses). We make things affordable, and charge $ 350 USD or about 380 Australian Dolllars. We really haven't had a price rise in the past 4 years. 
We prefer the Scition Machine, as the wavelengths (BBL) are closer spaced, and the machine is super reliable. Additionally the machine has different foot prints to treat hard to reach areas. 

Dr Davin Lim
Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Cost of IPL

+1
The cost of an IPL treatment can range anywhere from $300-$500 depending on the area being treated.  Optimal results can often be achieved with a series of 3-6 treatments depending on the amount of correction needed.  We offer package pricing to help offset the cost of multiple treatments and include a complimentary microderm with each IPL treatment our patients receive. If you are considering IPL treatments, keep in mind that your skin care regimen is equally, if not as important as your treatments. Therefore, be sure to discuss with your clinician a regimen that will fit into your lifestyle to assist in maintaining your desired result. 

Larry C. Leverett, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cost of IPL/BBL

+1

Cost is going to depend on the quality of the equipment and operator.

You generally get what you pay for.  An IPL/BBL device does not entail simply flipping a switch and treating a patient.  Each patient is different and different patients with unique skin issues will require adjusting filters, and settings on the device to attain the optimal result.  A individual operating the device without the requisite knowledge of light dynamics and skin anatomy will not likely give you the results you could have achieved otherwise.

I perform all of the photorejuvenation procedures in my clinic and we use the Sciton Joule platform which I believe to be the pinnacle of technology in the field of light based devices.  It is also the most versatile given the fact that it allows me to treat my clients with fractional or ablative resurfacing at the same time as IPL/BBL.

Best Regards,

Dr. Jacque P. LeBeau

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

IPL Prices

+1

Typically, the cost for IPL treatment is $200-$500 per session.  Multiple treatments are often recommended to achieve optimal results.  In our office, we also offer these treatments in a package, reducing the cost per treatment. 

Sam Naficy, MD

Cost of IPL

+1

In our office, we do an updated version of IPL called AFT. Depending on the extent of the hyperpigmentation, we charge anywhere from $100-$400 per area. $100 would cover spot treatments, where the $400 would cover a full face and neck treatment. It is the most effective laser for hyperpigmentation (brown or red spots) on the market.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD