How Much Does Botox Cost?

I am going to get a Botox injection for frown lines, forehead lines, and crow's feet. What is the best price for Botox or average cost?

$300-$800 per 3-4 months depending on the areas treated

Botox lasts usually 3-4 months on an average but may be longer in some patients and shorter in others. It can take up to 1 full week to see results. The 3 areas usually done are the crow's feet on the sides of the eyes, the frown lines between the eyebrows, and the forehead creases. I charge $300-350 for 1 area, $500-600 for 2 areas and $675-800 for all three areas. If someone wants their upper lip done also with the other areas it is an additional $175 and an additional $300 for the neck platysmal muscles. Sometimes botox just doesn't seem to work as good as other times for whatever the reason. If the patient comes back for a touch-up within 2 weeks then I only charge $150 for a touch-up fee.

David Hansen, MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon