How Long Does a Bottle of Latisse Last?

How long does a bottle of Latisse last?

+4

I have many, many patients on Latisse and they all love it.  It's nice not having to glop up your eyelashes with mascara every day.  Some of my patients are able to strech out a "one month" supply to three months by using a very small, fine eyeliner brush instead of the applicators provided in the package.  This, of course, could lead to contamination issues and I always tell patients that if they choose to do this, make sure they do not share their brush and clean it with very hot water prior to every use.

Latisse Set should last 6 Weeks for Upper Eyelash Application

+3

Latisse is a topical medication that is applied to the upper eyelash line once daily to promote upper eyelash growth, fullness and darkness. There are minimal side effects that relate to irritation with no documented pigment changes of the eye. If applied correctly with a thin line to the upper eyelid, the set should last about 6 weeks. It takes this long to see an effect and when you are happy with the fullness of the eyelashes you can back down to a maintenance schedule of everyother day.

Dr. Trussler

Lastisse Bottle lasts 6-8 weeks

+3

One Latisse bottle lasts about 6-8 weeks if used once a day as instructed.  Refills would be required to maintain the length of the lashes.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse duration

+3

Each bottle generally lasts for 60 applications or 30 days.  You use 1 application per eye per day. This makes latisse potentially very costly so a careful discussion should occur with your physician prior to using latisse.

Latisse bottle lasts 1 month

+2

Latisse comes in a 3ml bottle. There are 60 applicators with each bottle. It is advised to use one applicator per upper eyelid, which comes to a total of 30 days worth of applications. Keep in mind that it can take 2 months before you see dramatic results because Latisse only works on the eyelashes that are in their "growing" phase.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Latisse lasts one month

+2

Latisse comes in a 3ml bottle with 60 applicators. This will last 30 days. You use one applicator on each eye nightly after cleaning all your make-up off each eye.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com

Latisse and economy

+1

The typical application of Latisse is once daily to each upper eyelid. Used this way one bottle is designed to last 30 days. I have known some patients to over apply this great product. They have applied it to upper lids, lower lids and even their eyebrows! While there is no clinical indication to avoid areas other than the upper lids, it is only approved for this area. If it is used "all over the place" then it will, obviously, not last as long.

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse bottle lasts one month

+1

Each bottle of Latisse has a 30 day supply (ie. enough for 60 nightly applications, one for each upper eyelid).

According to Allergan, results are first seen at 6 weeks and maximum improvement is achieved at 16 weeks.

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.