Decrease Latisse Use After 16 Weeks?

I have been using Latisse for over the 16 week period, and have gotten great results. I know that I have to continue using latisse and I have just gotten my new bottle. Some time ago I read that after the 16 week period you could decrease the number of times a week you apply latisse and still keep the results. I cannot seem to find any information on what to do after the 16 weeks are over now that I am looking. Can I use Latisse every other day now and still keep my results? Thank you!

Maintenance latisse

+2

I have patients do several things after about 3-4 months:

1. taper down to every other day. Most people have the same results. Others go down to every third day. You just have to play with it to see what works for you. Try every other day for about 6 weeks and see what you think.

2. I have patients use a dental applicator which doesn't absorb as much of the Latisse. It lasts longer after application. 

Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes

+2

We standardly have been telling our patients to use Latisse only twice a week after their first bottle runs out. We have not yet heard of any patients losing the initial positive effect.

I am happy to hear your good results. Our practice is enjoying similar success with this product.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Latisse long term

+2

There is no reason why you can't now use the Latisse every other day.  If you notice any changes you could easily go back to daily, but many women can decrease the frequency of application without problems.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Latisse maintenance dose

+1

Most of our patients who have been on Latisse for 16 weeks drop down the application to three times a week, (i.e.; Mon-Wed-Fri).  You can adjust it to what works for you.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/face-and-skin/latisse

Latisse After 16 Weeks

+1

I recommend to all of my patients that they use Latisse daily for 12-16 weeks, until they see the desired effect. Then, I recommend going to every other or every third day, indefinitely, for maintenance of beautiful eyelashes.

Web reference: http://www.kameen.com

Baltimore Ophthalmologist