What's the Secret to Great Lipodissolve Results?

There is something that our clinic was the first in the...

+4

We use LipoDissolve Ultra. We use ultrasound massage both before and after LipoDissolve treatments.

I believe this serves two purposes:

1. When you use the ultrasound massage to the areas before LipoDissolve treatment, I think it loosens up the tissue and makes the tissue to be treated more receptive. This is a neat trick that I have learned from many physicians that perform liposuction. But, we carry it one step further and also use it afterwards.

2. I think when use you ultrasound massage after LipoDissolve treatments it does three things:

1. Most importantly, it makes sure that the medication gets distributed in a smooth, even manner. Of course, the goal of any treatment is overall reduction, and you want this to be smooth and even. You certainly don't want a lumpy-bumpy response.
  2. Secondly, it reduces post treatment swelling, which at times can be considerable.
  3. Last but not least, patients say that the areas after treatment are much more comfortable. I have the benefit of having several patients who had traditional LipoDissolve treatments before we treated them with LipoDissolve Ultra on, and to a person they all said it was a vast improvement. In fact, I tell patients if you are not receiving LipoDissolve Ultra treatments, you are receiving an inferior form of LipoDissolve treatment.

Generally speaking, for additional aftercare, we recommend cool compresses and ice packs for the first one to two days. I tell patients to take it easy the day afterwards, and if they are on a rigorous schedule to suspend it for a day. Most patients will return to an almost normal schedule the second day after treatment, although they may still be a bit tender.

I have had some patients who after the treatment have absolutely no discomfort at all, and I have had others who have been in considerable discomfort and pain for one to two weeks afterwards. These are both exceptions to the rule, and most patients are a bit tender and swollen for one to four days after the treatment. Once again, we make sure that there are no signs of infection, fever, or chills.

Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon