I Would Like to Get 2200 Ccs Injected Ino Each Butt Cheek is is That Too Much? I Love my Body Now I Just Want Bigger Butt?

I'm 5, 6 200 pounds

2200cc per cheek???

+3

Dear Sade,

This is an absurd amount of fat tissue/fluid to inject into your buttocks.  I have performed hundreds of BBLs and never even gone over 1200cc per cheek.  The amount injected is dependent on many factors, including the amount of fat you have to donate, how the fat is processed and the buttock skin receptability.  If the fat is not processed in any way, then it might be possible to obtain that ridiculous volume to reinject, but it will be mostly anesthetic fluid.  The yield that I get on fat removed is about 30-35%, meaning that it would take over 13 LITERS of liposuctioned fat to get you 2200cc per cheek.  Impossible!!! to begin with.  Highly dangerous, if EVER possible.  Good luck!

Buttock injections

+3

The amount of fat injected into an area is dependent upon the amount of fat you have available to transfer and the receiving area for the transfer. For the fat transfer to take and do well, only a certain amount can be transferred at one time. Over 2 liters of fat, 2200 cc's, is an enormous amount of fat to be transferred to one area at one time. That amount of volume may well be excessively too large for the area. I would suggest you find a board certified plastic surgeon who does fat tranfers and/or buttock implants to discuss what is reasonable and safe for you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

The number of ccs injected into the butt in a BBL

+1

Brazilian butt lifts are an art not a science. The most I have injected into a butt cheek is 1,350. I can see why you may more and I have done it; but as a two staged procedure (700 at stage one and 1300 at stage two). Think of the injected fat as a handful of seeds not as a bucket-full of filler. The better the soil the bigger the plant, not the more seeds the bigger the plant. At or near 1500 the fat tends to pour out of the injection site and get wasted, and I often cant harvest enough fat to get more than 1350, though I do try...and in some patients I do succeed. See a board certified plastic surgeon with a ton of experience and you will be fine. All surgeries carry risk and I wish you a great result and a safe and pleasant outcome.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I Would Like to Get 2200 Ccs Injected In Each Butt Cheek. Is That Too Much? I Love my Body Now I Just Want Bigger Butt?

+1

I routinely inject 1500 cc per buttock or more.  I have not had a case of any significant necrosis in hundreds and hundreds of cases.  However, there is a limit here.  I have found this to be about 1800 cc to 1900 cc in most buttocks.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA