How can I increase the chances that fat transfered to my breast will stay and not be dissolved?

After fat transfer to breasts what can I do to keep fat staying? And for how long? Eating lots? Not exersising much? Eating fat? Eating protein? ...so that a big percentage of fat stays on my boobs. Also is it best to do brava system first? Thank you

How can I increase the chances that fat transferred to my breast will stay and not be dissolved?

If you are comfortable with about a one cup size increase, fat transfer would be reasonable. If you want 2 or more cups, breast augmentation with implants would be better.