Would this work? Butt implants and breast augmentation via fat transfer? (Photo)

Hi, I'm wanting to have a breast augmentation from a 34c to a 34e, however I only weigh 52kg but I have a bit of fat on my bum, so is it possible for the surgeons to take the fat from my bum and transfer it to my breasts, then have butt implants? Is this possible? Thank you

Would this work? Butt implants and breast augmentation via fat transfer?

+1
I would recommend breast implants as liposuction of the buttocks is rarely indicated.  Fat transfer to go up two cup sizes would take at least two operations.

Butt and breasts and fat

+1
If you want larger breasts, the more likely and reliable solution would be to have breast implants.  If fat is harvested from the buttocks, it may cause the buttocks to sag.

+1

Very foolish idea! Why not large volume implants?? To obtain a large breast appearance you would need large amounts of fat to be transferred...

Buttock Implant

+1
If you are having a buttock implant, I would not recommend liposuction of the buttock to transfer to the breast. Because you need all the tissue coverage for the buttock implant.
 In your case it might be better to have breast implants for augmentation. If you also desire buttock augmentation then consider buttock implants,

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com