Is It Possible to Lower a Too High Browlift?

I had an endoscopic browlift 2 years ago and my brows are not sitting anywhere near my browbone anymore. The outer wings are too high and angle upward and out, resembling the Joker/Jack Nicholson look. I've tried botox and this just seems to exaggerate the issue. What can be done to correct the outer ends that are way up on my forehead and which doctors perform such a surgery? Thanks in advance.

Lowering Eyebrows

+3

Your eyebrows can be lowered. The picture suggests you also have a high hairline, which is another possible complication of endoscopic brow lifts. When lowering the brows we can also lower your hairline,  using a technique we developed years ago to lower the hairline and improve facial proportion in ladies  who inherited an undesirable high hairline.

Lower a High Browligt

+1

It is possible, and while it does come with its own set of challenges it can be done typically the same as a hairline lowering procedure. That being said, an endoscopic brow lift is more easily reversed; with having a previous coronal brow lift it becomes much more challenging due to actual tissue removal. However, here are additional procedures such as tissue expansion that can make lowering a coronal brow lift possible.

"Dr.D"

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lowering the eyebrows

+1

An endoscopic brow lift that has raised your eyebrows too much can be reversed somewhat by releasgint he soft tissue. However it still may stay raised a bit because of preivously released soft tissue.