Can I Have the Central Brow Lifted?

I had a blepheroplasty. The surgeon took too much off the outer aspect of the eye (I'm a man). The central brow has collapsed and I look really angry. Is it possible just to have the central aspect of the brow raised very slightly to remove the 'angry look' and make the eyes look more normal?

Central brow lift

I think I answered this already, but brow lifts can be customized for each person's concerns.  Men should have fairly straight brows.

The central brow can be lifted and sometimes with Botox

The central brow can be lifted and sometimes with botox. Also, the central brow can be lifted with an endoscopic browlift. 

Lifting Central Eyebrow

As Dr. Kabaker stated, any portion of the eyebrow can be elevated. In men prone to male pattern baldness, techniques utilizing incisions hidden in the scalp hair must be carefully evaluated. Alternatives are available.

Lifting the central brow

The brow can be lifted to emphasize the whole brow, the medial brow or the lateral brow. There are a variety of surgical approaches to accomplish this. Your problem should be correctable.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlift to correct “angry look”

All cosmetic surgery should be individualized to each patient. This includes browlifts. One of the steps in browlifting is to remove the corrugator and procerus muscles from between the eyebrows. This, by itself, will probably markedly improve your problem. If you need only this done, one can occasionally do it from the medial blepharoplasty incision.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Coapt is ideal

There is a device called the Coapt endotine. these are absorbable device that can accurately lift any part of the brow.

Robert M. Freund, MD