Ask a doctor

Is this herpes, genital warts, contact dermatitis, or something else? (photo)

Doctor Answers (1)

Spots on Penis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You should see a dermatologist, there are a few things this could be including contact dermatitis, lichen nitidus or lichen planus.  You may need a trial of a topical medication and if not improving, possibly a biopsy.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.