Fraxel Restore Gone Wrong- Indented/Oozing/Broken Skin. What To Do? (photo)

I just had fraxel restore done (7 hours ago). The pics shows fraxel restore done to an area with no scars (mistake technique made) and there's 2 rolling scars that was not treated (technician missed it). My problem is the treated area (3 inches vertical), towards the bottom you can see a quarter size indentation of broken skin which continues to still ooze....it was perfectly fine before, smooth and scar free..help??? What should I do? Settings 60 mj/level 7/8 passes

Fraxel Laser

Oozing is not abnormal and the area should heal in 7-10 days.  Areas missed can be treated in the future.  Be sure to use sunscreen and a hat to protect form the sun.

Danville Plastic Surgeon