I Had a Heart Surgery in 1974 when I Was Born Prematurely. Incision Went from my Back Right Shoulder Blade to my Left Breast?

There is also a whole like area where drainage tubes or what not inAs I an aging and have gain weight. These scars and areas are not only disfiguring but stretching and sore and painful. What could 've ny options and would insurance cover any+ a general surge in told me fifteen years ago to bad bit worth it due to scar tissue and could grow a hump

Treatment of keloid scars on the chest and back - Los Angeles

+1

Treatment of keloid scars from heart surgery can be performed with a combination of pulsed dye laser and injections.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Lasers for surgical scars

+1

You can likely benefit from laser treatment to reduce the appearance and soften your scars. It might be difficult to obtain insurance coverage but in instances where I feel it is necessary, I am happy to advocate for my patients for this. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon