I Had a Heart Surgery in 1974 when I Was Born Prematurely. Incision Went from my Back Right Shoulder Blade to my Left Breast?

There is also a whole like area where drainage tubes or what not inAs I an aging and have gain weight. These scars and areas are not only disfiguring but stretching and sore and painful. What could 've ny options and would insurance cover any+ a general surge in told me fifteen years ago to bad bit worth it due to scar tissue and could grow a hump

Treatment of keloid scars on the chest and back - Los Angeles

Treatment of keloid scars from heart surgery can be performed with a combination of pulsed dye laser and injections.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Lasers for surgical scars

You can likely benefit from laser treatment to reduce the appearance and soften your scars. It might be difficult to obtain insurance coverage but in instances where I feel it is necessary, I am happy to advocate for my patients for this. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon