What could happen if I do not have dental gum grafting performed?

A periodontist said that I needed grafting done across all lower front teeth and one canine tooth. He is very experienced and I was referred by a prosthodontist I see. I do not know the mm of gum I'm lacking but I agree with the treatment plan. What can happen if I do not take care of this? It does not appear to be an elective situation.

Graft Me or Graft Me Not

+1
Grafting is a great periodontal procedure. Hard to tell what your needs are without a photo.  But, if the condition is serious, you could lose or in the least cause a serious infection. Good luck, Martin Gorman,DDS 

Encino Cosmetic Dentist