Is it gyno or pseudo gyno? (photo)

i am 27 years old 6ft height my weight is 170 lbs, my question is .. is it gyno or pseudo gyno and can i cure it by reducing fat from all over body? please do answer since i am feeling shy to go to a hospital..

Is it gyno or pseudo gyno?

+1
It appears to by gynecomastia but a thorough exam will be able to give you a more accurate diagnosis. There are many different options to treat gynecomastia and consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon will allow you to decide what is best for you.

Gyno or Pseudo

+1

Looks like gynecomastia. Pseudogynecomastia is usually from excess skin or fat. With gynecomastia, you may feel some firmness under the nipple. A board-certified plastic surgeon could take a better look. Take a close look to see if you may be on any supplements that alter your hormone levels, such as over the counter sports supplements. You look pretty lean, so futher weight loss is unlikely to help. Good luck!

Jeffrey Gusenoff, MD
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Is it gyno or pseudo gyno? (photo)

+1
Thank You for your question. There are many surgical treatment options for gynecomastia that range from liposuction to direct excision of the tissue. I recommend that you make an appointment to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all of your surgical options.

Wesley T. Myers, MD
Conroe Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

+1

Only by in person examination will you have the proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment options. See a plastic surgeon for proper private exam and diagnosis

Is it gyno or pseudo gyno?

+1

There does appear to be gynecomastia, but an exam would be necessary to confirm. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA