When Can I Have Sex After Breast Lipofilling?

I am 30 years old, ht.151 wt. 48Kg, had breast lipofilling from my tummy and thighs.Injected 325cc on each breast. I'm post op day 10, on antibiotic,swelling is reducing with time from donor site and breasts. I've purchased BRAVA system but was not able to use it pre op cause of delayed in delivery and it had to be used 4 weeks pre op. My question is when can I have sex again? my concern is the newly grafted fat, how long does it take for it to grow?can i use BRAVA po op to speed up recovery?

Breast Augmentation

+1

This is a question best answered by your operating PS.  Factors such as the surgical technique, and your preferences will all help make that decision.

Timing of sex after lipofilling of the breasts

+1

Generally speaking these types of questions are better addressed to your personal surgeon.  However, I can tell you that 10 days postop is on the early side, and I usually want  my patients to be very careful at this point no matter what type of surgery we have done.  Regarding the return to sexual activity, this is a more complex and individualized issue taking into account not only the specifics of the surgery that was done, but personal preferences, practices, and habits.  Along these lines I advise my patients that they may resume those activities that do not directly involve the breasts or cause excessive motion, pressure, or displacement of the breasts.  Basically, they should use their "common sense" to protect their breasts from injury.  Have a discussion with your surgeon though just to make sure that he is in agreement with this too.

Joseph L. Grzeskiewicz, MD

+1

These questions should be addressed to your surgeon who knows what was done and who has followed your recovery. Best wishes.

Sex after Breast Surgery?

+1

Much better to run these types of questions by your plastic surgeon who knows your situation best, can advise you about specific restrictions, and is ultimately responsible for your care.